Post Title: Account Relationship Manager
Organization: IAA Healthcare.
Reports to: Director Sales & Marketing.
IAA the leading Heath Membership organization in Uganda is looking for a passionate Account Relationship Manager to be in charge of the retention function for its growing clientele.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and all stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to give timely feedback to our clients with a view of improving customer satisfactionand retention.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executives.
• Conduct sensitization for new customers on benefits, processes and procedures to manage expectations.
• Conduct courtesy calls, have monthly/quarterly meetings with customers, give feedback and communicate key insights to management.
• Analyze utilization reports on a quarterly basis and discuss loss ratios periodically with management and customers.
• Plan and coordinate health education sessions for customers.
• Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• 3 years of account management experience in a service industry or any other relevant experience.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• A degree in Business administration or its equivalent.
How to apply:
Send your C.V via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send your CV to:
P.O.Box 4686, Kampala
Or deliver at IHK –HR office
Closing Date: 4th October 2013,